Save the Date - June 17th, 2021
Colorado Golf TournamentRead More
Save the Date - August 20th, 2021
Colorado Sporting Clay TournamentRead More
The membership of the DBIA Rocky Mountain Region (DBIA RMR) is comprised of firms
engaged in the delivery of all types of building projects via the design-build process. The organization’s members are dedicated to improving the professional standards of the industry. DBIA RMR members perform design and construction work in all non-residential market sectors including buildings, industrial process facilities, and civil infrastructure projects. Members include design-builders, general contractors, design professionals, specialty contractors, representatives of government agencies, private sector owners, academics, and other professionals. DBIA RMR is dedicated to leading the expansion of design-build utilization across all industries and markets. Organizations like DBIA leverage the power of collaborative membership to accomplish what no single company or individual can reasonably achieve on its own. As with any organization, individuals and organizations involved with the DBIA RMR will get out of their membership as much as they put in. We therefore encourage your active involvement in all aspects of the organization including committee participation as well as consistent event attendance.
Why become a DBIA member?
All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter, and more for its members. Most importantly, the Chapter provides:
To join the DBIA click here.
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.
Individual members span the entire spectrum of design and construction professionals including architects, engineers, specialty contractors, owners, consultants, lawyers, business development professionals, students and academia. Individual membership is a way for those whose organizations that have not yet decided to become a DBIA Industry Partner to identify the benefits to membership through the individual membership. Individual membership also provides membership for employees that work for Industry Partners to have benefits when they are not able to be named as an Industry Partner contact.
To find a member please see our find a member section
. Membership FAQs