All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter and more.
For its members, the Chapter provides:
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.