2017 Award Winner - Excellence in Subcontracting
MTech Mechanical - “MTech’s work at One Belleview Station exemplified design-build best practices contributing to the success of the entire team.”Read More
DBIA National Conference in PhiladelphiaRead More
2017 Award Winner - Office Building
The Beck Group - 1401 Lawrence Read More
All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter and more.
For its members, the Chapter provides:
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.