Brown and Caldwell - Best Overall Project
Congratulations to this year's Best Overall Project. The collaboration and commitment to finding the right solution is an inspiration.Read More
MTech - Specialty Subcontractor Award
5050 Syracuse is a Class AAA commercial office building located in Denver Tech Center.Read More
All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter and more.
For its members, the Chapter provides:
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.