Weifield Group Contracting
DBIA RMR Silver Sponsor
Our People Make the Difference
By prioritizing education, field training, and safety initiatives, Weifield cultivates employees who are dedicated to producing work of superior quality. Our company culture ensures we maintain a happy and healthy employee base – as evidenced by our Denver Post Top Workplaces achievement for six years running!Read More
2016 Excellence in Subcontracting
Platinum DBIA RMR Sponsor
MTech Mechanical was part of the 1401 Lawrence Design-Build team. Through teamwork, collaboration, and competency, the entire MTech team delivered a great project from start to finish. MTech’s in-house engineering department offered innovative solutions to speed up the design and construction schedule as well as accommodate to the compact site location.Read More
The membership of the DBIA Rocky Mountain Region (DBIA RMR) is comprised of firms
engaged in the delivery of all types of building projects via the design-build process. The organization’s members are dedicated to improving the professional standards of the industry. DBIA RMR members perform design and construction work in all non-residential market sectors including buildings, industrial process facilities, and civil infrastructure projects. Members include design-builders, general contractors, design professionals, specialty contractors, representatives of government agencies, private sector owners, academics, and other professionals. DBIA RMR is dedicated to leading the expansion of design-build utilization across all industries and markets. Organizations like DBIA leverage the power of collaborative membership to accomplish what no single company or individual can reasonably achieve on its own. As with any organization, individuals and organizations involved with the DBIA RMR will get out of their membership as much as they put in. We therefore encourage your active involvement in all aspects of the organization including committee participation as well as consistent event attendance.
Why become a DBIA member?
All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter and more For its members, the Chapter provides:
To join the DBIA click here.
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.
Individual members span the entire spectrum of design and construction professionals including architects, engineers, specialty contractors, owners, consultants, lawyers, business development professionals, students and academia. Individual membership is a way for those whose organizations have not yet decided to become DBIA Industry Partner to become that organization?s design-build champion, leading the way for others.
To find a member please see our find a member section