Weifield Group Contracting
DBIA RMR Silver Sponsor
Our People Make the Difference
By prioritizing education, field training, and safety initiatives, Weifield cultivates employees who are dedicated to producing work of superior quality. Our company culture ensures we maintain a happy and healthy employee base – as evidenced by our Denver Post Top Workplaces achievement for six years running!Read More
2016 Excellence in Subcontracting
Platinum DBIA RMR Sponsor
MTech Mechanical was part of the 1401 Lawrence Design-Build team. Through teamwork, collaboration, and competency, the entire MTech team delivered a great project from start to finish. MTech’s in-house engineering department offered innovative solutions to speed up the design and construction schedule as well as accommodate to the compact site location.Read More
Why become a DBIA member?
All DBIA members enjoy preferential access to all of DBIA’s resources, as well as significant discounts on all our products and services. They also have access to all DBIA’s members-only resources, such as epipeline, legislative reports; our project leads page, the weekly Design-Build Insight e-newsletter and more
For its members, the Chapter provides:
- Regional commitment to the ongoing development and education of the design-build process.
- Design-build courses that focus on timely issues concerning all industry related topics including finance, contracts, project delivery, programming, cost management, and risk analysis.
- Networking opportunities with other members of the Rocky Mountain Region through committees, events, and conferences.
- Regional legislative leadership that helps shape policies for procurement, licensing, and other legal issues at the State and Municipal levels.
- Focused committees that address key concerns in Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Opportunity to earn AIA continuing education units through regionally sponsored conferences and courses.